Tired of hearing crickets when you have rabbits to sell.
Are struggling with:
Your Facebook posts getting flagged because it “goes against the guidelines.”
Feeling lost because you don’t know what to post.
Feeling desperate because you know that feed bill is coming…. again.
What if you could…
- Leave the feed store feeling like the queen of the fair because your rabbitry paid for the feed. Not the family budget…
- Have the extra cash and be able to hit that at-to-cart button when you see something you really want.
The Rabbitry Promotion Pack
What The Guide Book Will Help You Do
- The why of each promotion platform and how you can use them to promote your rabbitry.
- Promotion platform plan. Which platforms you should start with based on your experience level.
- Social media post ideas and examples.
- Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram planner pages.
- Litter launch plan.
- Recommended tools list all with free options.
- Rabbitry bookkeeping pages.
Bonus #1- 30 social media caption templates to help you on the days when you don’t know what to post. – (Value $14)
Bonus #2- Rabbitry management binder to help you keep track of all the things in your rabbitry. – (Value $14)
Q:I already have rabbits and feeling way in over my head. Will Rabbitry Promotion Pack help me? – Yes! This pack was created to help beginners AND profesh rabbit raisers learn how to quickly use social to start making money from their rabbitry.
Q:I don’t want to breed and sell babies. Is this for me? Nope. This ebook and templates are intended for the person who is not apposed to raising babies.
Q: Do I need to invest in software or pay for a website to take action on what you teach? Every tool and website host I recommend can be used for free and upgraded later.
Q:How is the Rabbitry Promotion Pack Delivared? Once your (tiny) investment has gone through you will be taken to a download page where you can download the ebook up to three times. You are welcome to bookmark the page so you can find it later.
Q: Is there a refund policy? Due to the product being digital all sales are final.
What People Are Saying
“I started following your advice 2 litters ago. Sold my first litter before they were weaned and half of the second before they were born.”