Does your brain feel like a 5 lane highway at 5 O’Clock to keep track of #allthethings in your rabbitry?
Things like rabbit due dates, care info, expense tracking, and more…
I’ve Got Something That Will Help With That
You need something that:
Can be taken out to the rabbitry or brought indoors for a late-night litter planning party.
Something that is made by a rabbitry owner for rabbitry owners.
Will keep you organized so you don’t lose that doe’s due date you know you wrote down somewhere.
Grab a steaming hot cup of coffee and pull up your favorite cozy chair… Cauz you’re about to get organized.
The Rabbitry Management Binder
- No more losing important dates, information, or pedigrees.
- You will be able to plan litters and projects for the best time possible.
- And run your rabbitry from a place of intentionality. Not burnout.
Here is what you get:
- Breeding Planner – To help you intentionally plan your rabbitry breeding’s for the best time of year.
- Due Date Calculator – No more counting out the days to find your doe’s due date.
- Rabbitry Budget Tracker – Keep track of your expenses in the rabbitry.
- Livestock Assessment Worksheet – Make sure your rabbitry is meeting your goals.
- Rabbitry Supply Checklist – To help you track what you have AND have a list of things that I love to have in my rabbitry.
- Common Health Issues Guide – The top reasons rabbits get sick and how to help fix them.
- Quarterly Planner Pages – get more detailed and choose your top projects to avoid overwhelm.
- 12 Month Undated Calendar – Use it over and over again.
- Annual Project Planning Page – Your year at a glance.
- Project planner – Plan project timelines, tasks, and even potential cost.
- … and more!
What People Are Saying
Dont forget the bonuses!
(NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE)
Along with your Rabbitry Management Binder, you will also get a goal planning guide and a video walking you through HOW to plan goals for your rabbitry.