A Peaceful And Profitable Small Farm Is Within Reach.
You LOVE the country lifestyle, raising animals, and growing a garden but…
You’re starting to see that it’s costing you more time and money than you ever thought it would.
You can’t figure out how to take back your time … and the nuts-and-bolts of selling what you produce!? That’s not your skill set.
Plus you’re already a busy wife and mom with everything else on your plate—if you have to figure out how to fit ONE more thing in your life you may have to throw in the towel.
Imagine being able to create a plan to maximize time and market your farm business in just 45 minutes a day.
You’d be able to wake up confident because you finally know how to tackle your day no matter what life throws at you… and, 🎵🎵wait a sec … was that a deposit on a goat that just landed in your inbox!? 🎵🎵Sounds pretty good right?
You’ve spent hours reading blog posts and watching youtube videos about how to get more done in less time … But none of them seem to understand your lifestyle…
All you want to do is get your farm chores done without wondering where the day went. It’s time to stop trying these overcomplicated systems that you can’t seem to stick to for more than 8 days.
“Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent return on energy!”― Brian Tracy, author, and motivational speaker
That’s why i created the
Productive & Profitable Small Farmer’s Club
A monthly membership that helps you create a small farm that doesn’t leave you broke and burnt out in 45 minutes a month.
Here is what you get:
I will walk you through the exact actions I took to build my multiple four-figure rabbitry. Plus the time and task management systems I use to run my small farm, life and laundry, online business, and crazy schedules.
When you unwrap your membership, here are some of the lessons you will learn.
Setting Your Farm Goals
You’ve got lots of big dreams for your small farm. But that’s about as far as you’ve gotten. This training will help you know how to prioritize your goals and set a clear action plan to get to where you want to go on your farm.
- The mistake that cost you $$$ and time… yup, I’m giving it all away here because I don’t want you in the same boat I found myself in!
- How to create a strategy to grow the farm you want with the resources you have: You may not be able to do the things you want to right now but I bet you are closer than you think. I will help you come up with ideas to live the country lifestyle you want right where you are.
- How to prioritize the RIGHT actions to take and when. You may think you simply need to pick a task or project and get started right? Oh no my friend. There is an order to things that will help you get the farm you want faster.
Planning Your Farm Budget For Success
Believe it or not, there is freedom in having a farm budget. Emotional freedom. This lesson will help you create that freedom step by step. All the while building the lifestyle you want.
- You have two options to finance your small farm growth. You will learn how to create a farm growth strategy from both options. yup, I’m giving it all away here because I don’t want you in the same boat I found myself in!
- Figure out what is required to reach the farm goals you want: Whether its time or money starting a farm is going to cost you something. You will be able to figure out what that goal will cost you and if you should make changes to your goals.
- How to prioritize what projects gets your money first. I bet you would love to go out and get everything you want for your farm right now. But we both know your budget can’t handle that right? So how do you decide what to do first? This part of the lesson will walk you through how to decide.
Evaluating your schedule – Getting A Clear Picture Of What You Have Time For
Feel like you are trying to put 34hrs worth of work into a 24hr day. This month we will work on creating realistic expectations for your day and how to plan well even if your life is unpredictable.
- Do you have time for that? How to make sure you have time for that new farm project you want to start. So you don’t end up burnt out wondering what happened to your day.
- How to time block your day even if you have constant interruptions: Yes it is possible to plan your day even when you have constant interruptions. And I am going to show you how to do it.
- How to choose the right tasks to work on. Knowing what to do can feel so overwhelming when you are looking at a huge to-do list.
as seen on
I teach small farmers just like you how to generate income and manage their time well so they don’t go broke or get burnt out.
And now? I am drawing back the curtain so you can virtually shadow me at my desk in the corner of our living room, and learn the exact steps to building the productive and profitable small farm of your dreams.
This is how to get your small farm to start paying for itself instead of draining your personal bank account.
And that, my friend, is why I created the productive small farm membership…
Are you ready?
How to know if you’re a perfect match for Productive & Profitable Small Farm Membership:
Here’s what others have asked before working with me!
I live in a small house with a small backyard. Will this help me?
- Yes! My rabbitry only takes up a 30×12 feet of space and earns me multiple four figures a year. You can generate income in even the smallest of spaces. The time and task management lessons will also help you no matter where you live.
Why is it so cheap!!! Does that mean it’s not worth my time?
- You are right. It is significantly lower than the other business and time management courses out there. Most business courses are $$$$. But the truth is the people who really need the help don’t have that kind of budget.
That is why I created this membership to help those who could really benefit from it. But it is in beta and will not stay at this price as it gets better.
How do I get my questions answered if I need help with a lesson?
- There is a comment section at the bottom of each lesson where you can ask questions and I will come back and answer them Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
I don’t think I have time for this??
- You will be able to watch and implement each lesson in 45 minutes or less each month. Each lesson is short and to the point. Examples are given to help you SEE what to do to speed up the process. And you will be left with enough time to do the challenge given to you that month.
Do you offer refunds?
- If you decide that the club is not for you within the first 30 days of signing up I will fully refund your sign-up cost. After the first 30 days, you can cancel any time but there will not be a refund.
I have more questions, how can I get in touch?
- If you have questions about the club you can email me at [email protected]