This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through a link on my site I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Get your free printable August calendar to start planning back to school and wrapping up the summer. I know it’s a sad month but I hope its full of good memories for you and your family.
Plan your last few weeks of warm weather with intention and make the most of it.
Whether you’re looking to stay on top of your work schedule, plan a family vacation, or keep track of important dates and deadlines, a calendar can be an invaluable tool.
Fortunately, I’ve got plenty of free printable August calendars available online that include federal holidays, national holidays, to-do lists for the entire month, and more.
Here is a list of the 2023 special and federal holidays so you can add them to the calendars you choose to print if you would like.
- No major August holidays.
Things You Could Start Planning For
- Back to school
- Holiday meal planning
- Holiday budgeting and saving
Free August Calendars And Planner Templates
Here are 13 free printable calendars that you can use for use at home, or for your work or business.
You can download the pdf files by clicking the download button below each image and there vertical and landscape calendars so you can choose what fits your personal preferences best.
- Simple design for the free printable August calendar with nothing but the dates but are still a nice ink-friendly design for the month of August.
- And calendars with a to-do lists
Each PDF document is designed to be printed on 8.5×11 (US letter size) paper size. Most are in landscape format and there are a few in portrait orientation as well which work great for binders.
Free August Calendars – Vertical
Free Printable August Calendar – Landscape
- When making your monthly plans go through and mark your important days on your printable monthly calendar first. These are the things you can’t change. Some people call them the “big rocks” the things you want to make sure get done each month.
- Then go in and mark things like the goals you plan to reach that month. Break down your goals into really detailed and smaller tasks so you can assign due dates to each task and reach your goals.
- Make sure you have plenty of time for each task. Don’t underestimate on time and have a list of backup tasks you can do if you have and extra few minutes. This will keep you from falling behind on your plans.
- It’s easy to end up with a busy month faster than you realized. Remember that no is a complete sentence and its ok to say so.
- Put the monthly planner in your home office, on your refrigerator or anywhere you need to in order to see your plans. Don’t tuck them away where you will forget them.
Personal Use Only Disclosure:
It’s important to note that while these calendars are free to use and download, they are intended for personal use only. They should not be used for commercial purposes or resold in any way.
Grab your free printable calendar that includes federal holidays, national holidays, and more. Stay organized and on track throughout the month. By utilizing some of the best free printable calendars available online, you can stay on top of your schedule, daily tasks, and major holidays and ensure that you never miss an important date or event.
Looking for the calendar for next month? Get your free printable September calendar here.