French Lop Housing
Cage (Indoor Option) – https://amzn.to/35V15ET – It is a little on the narrow side for a french lop but it does make up for it in length.
French Lop Supplies
- Resting Mat – https://amzn.to/34NHDte (this seller has the option to buy 1,6, or 12 of them so make sure you check before you hit buy.
- Lock Down Bowl 20oz- https://amzn.to/369a5GL
- Heavy Stone Dish – https://amzn.to/35WswhA
- Rubber bowls I Use For Water – https://rstyle.me/+7Lci_w9-LpBzXLijP1TuKw
- Water bottle – https://amzn.to/3JjgKfJ – (Get the 32oz french lops will likely go through the 16oz in 24hrs)
- Grooming Nail Clippers – https://amzn.to/3uOtKWR
- Comb – https://amzn.to/3gDdIGH
- Rooming rake (for molting) – https://amzn.to/36bX9Qx
One 50lb bag will last you about 10 weeks with one french lop. If you don’t want to deal with that big of a bag I have also linked to a 25lb bag. Either way you are saving SO MUCH MONEY Compared to the small 5lb bag ones.
- 50lb Bag – https://www.pntra.com/t/TUJGRU1GSEJHRU5HS0hCRkhMRUxM…
- 25lb bag – https://www.pjatr.com/t/TUJGRU1GSEJHRU5HS0hCRkhMRUxM…
I don’t feed my french lops hay and it has served me well. I can honestly say I have never lost a rabbit to bloat. Commercial pellets are designed to be a full ration.Read about it here -> https://leah-lynch.com/should-i-feed-hay/
I don’t recommend letting your rabbit run outside on the ground for this very reason but should the need arise dusting them with diatomaceous earth works great. It’s messy but at least you don’t have to wonder about chemicals. People say they can use flea meds for cats but I’ve never done it so it’s not something I can speak too.
Diatomaceous Earth – https://amzn.to/3uGZw7Q