The Farm House Planner
Designed to help you manage every part of your rural lifestyle.
What’s inside the 40+ Pages
- Monthly Spread
- Annual Project Planner – An at a glance view of the whole year on one page.
- Quarterly goals and priority planning – Choose your focust for each quarter to help you reach your goals.
- Daily Planner Page – time block and plan your tasks for the day with lots of space.
- Habit tracker.
- Monthly Bills – Track your personal expences.
- Project planner page – Plan out your next project so you can tack intentional action.
- Monthly meal plan – Over view of the months meals so you know what you need in advance.
- Weekly meal planner/Shopping list
- Coupon/deal planner page for shopping.
- Garden/project grid paper. – Plan out your garden on the grid planner.
- Medical History Page for Livestock. – Keep track of the treatment for each animal and be able to refur back to what you used that worked incase you run into the issue again.
- Breeding Planner. – Plan out your livestock breedings ahead of time.
- Breeding Tracker. – Keep track of breedngs and expecting mommas AFTER the breedings take place. (Cause ya know. Plans doing always happen)
- Farm shopping list – From livstock feed to garden gloves. Never forget what you need.
- Daily Chores and Operations – For you or a farm sitter. Know what needs done.
- Farm Budget – Keep your homstead budget in check so your lifestyle never drains your bank account.
- Plant Bare – Indoor or out, keep track of any plans that need your attention.